Welcome to Anemos Wiki for clients and the curious. Focussing on MAPS position sensors, this wiki represents the primary, up-to-date source for product and application documentation, first-line support, and general background information. Though the wiki supports handheld devices, it is best viewed on a larger screens with contemporary browsers and content can be printed out for personal use. Anemos does not supply paper literature.
Two other main sites are available: the corporate website for basic product info and purchasing, and an interactive demo site showing MAPS in action.
Only authorised users can edit the wiki (note, all content is copyright Anemos), but third-party contributions are welcome. Please contact Anemos with suggestions or feedback. For those with logins, the following will be a useful starting point.
- Template example for source copy-paste
- Tips and tricks for editing content
- Style guide for contributors and editors
References and notes
- Please review and observe copyrights and other IP restrictions.
- Anemos' footprint policy includes minimising paper use, waste, transport, etc. Please print sparingly.